Sign up for a short shift making sure these activities run smoothly! Volunteers must be 16 years or older, but families with younger children can work as a group.
Immediate need for people with experience or connections with public relations, on-line networkers, to give out fliers and, basically, to help get the word out.
- Other needs (during the day of the festival):
- Coordinate band performances
- Coordinate the author panels
- Handle the Information Center
- Work directly with children at the Art Center
- Be a “floater” to fill in where needed
BE A PART OF THE “GRUNT TEAM”:
All ages, but some especially great for those older than 16 years looking for community service and having some fun!
- Traffic managers (must be 18 years or older; must be able to stand for a length of time)
- Set up exhibits/participants
- Take down exhibits/participants
- Roamers - be available for any number of tasks as needed (16 years or older)