Participation is open to all local authors, book and paper artists, bookmakers, publishers, literary groups, and Kensington community organizations.
- Early-bird registration on or before February 15th: $45.00
- Registration after February 15th: $55.00
- Rental of one 4-foot table and two chairs: $12.00
- Shared table: $20.00 per extra participant (registration form required for each participant)
- Non-profit literary or Kensington community organization:
$30 (with proof of non-profit status)
1) Download the two files:
2) Open and read DayoftheBook2015_ParticipationInformation.pdf
3) Open DayoftheBook2015_SignUp_.pdf
- Fill out the relevant information and check the relevant boxes.
- SAVE the file as "DayoftheBook2015_SignUp_Yourlastname.pdf" (Please do not save as a jpeg or an image file.)
4) Preferred method is to email the filled-out pdf file along with the
requested image files to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Please put your name in the "Subject"
5) If you cannot send the form via email, print out the completed form and mail to: Kensington Book Festival 3786 Howard Ave, Kensington Md 20895 (Don't forget to email your photo and book images for your listing if needed!)
- To pay via paypal, please go to paypal.com
. The festival account email is DayoftheBookPayment@gmail.com
- If you prefer to pay by check, mail it along with the name you signed up under to: Kensington Book Festival, 3786 Howard Ave, Kensington Md 20895
You should receive confirmation of your payment and registration within a few days of receipt.
Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions!?